The North London Derby is one to look forward to not just for Arsenal/Spurs supporters but for the neutral fans also.
Why? GOALS! This game has a recent history of bringing goals to the table and today should hopefully be no exception.
The previous six meetings have yielded a total of 31 goals – including 5-2 wins for Arsenal in the previous two matches at the Emirates.
From a fantasy football perspective there will be plenty of interest in this game also with both teams featuring at least 3 players with double digit ownership.
MATCH FACTS & STATS
- The previous six meetings have yielded a total of 31 goals – including 5-2 wins for Arsenal in the previous two matches at the Emirates.
- Spurs’ 3-2 win at the Emirates in November 2010 is their only victory away to Arsenal since the inaugural Premier League season in 1992-93.
- The Gunners have won just one of their last four home league games (W1, D2, L1), yet have won their last six top-flight matches on the road.
- All 13 of Olivier Giroud’s Premier League goals have been scored in London, with 11 netted at the Emirates.
- Victory at Fulham last weekend gave Arsenal their 100th London derby win in the Premier League.
- The Gunners have not lost their opening two home league games since 1949-50, when they were defeated by Burnley and Chelsea at Highbury.
- Roberto Soldado has scored 12 goals in his last 10 league appearances.
- If the Spaniard scores on Sunday he will become only the second player to score in their first three Premier League appearances for Spurs, following in the footsteps of Jermain Defoe.
- Spurs have attempted 39 shots in this season’s Premier League but have yet to score from open play.
- They have started the season with back-to-back clean sheets for the first time since 2005-06, when they recorded shut-outs in their opening three matches.
The Fantasy Premier League is BACK!!
Click the logo below to Join our Free League
To celebrate the return of the Fantasy Premier League #FPL we have relaunched the FantasyYIRMA.com Mini-League and doubled the cash prize on offer for the winner to £100 !!
The FantasyYIRMA mini-league surpassed all expectations last season and finished 3rd Globally!
This season we want to be BIGGER & BETTER
- Code for the FantasyYIRMA.com Mini-League is 7555-3083
- Direct Link – CLICK HERE
- Join Now at http://fantasy.premierleague.com