FantasyYIRMA - Fantasy Football FPL
15 Essential Fantasy Football Tips
Written by @TheSarjeant
Here’s our 15 essential Fantasy Football Tips for new Fantasy Managers
1) Always pick players who are guaranteed to play every single game – unless injured/fatigued or suspended.
2) Always go with three at the back. You can only get 1 clean sheet max, whilst attacking players can get multiple returns.
3) Never pick a defensive midfielder. Their main duties are tackling and intercepting, not creating and scoring goals.
4) Make sure you have enough captain-able players on your team. Three is sufficient.
5) Hold off making transfers until the end of the week. One of your players may get injured, forcing you into taking a hit.
6) It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Think long-term strategies and don’t be short-sighted.
View original post 174 more words
Leave a comment