15 Essential Fantasy Football Tips
Written by @TheSarjeant
Here’s our 15 essential Fantasy Football Tips for new Fantasy Managers
1) Always pick players who are guaranteed to play every single game – unless injured/fatigued or suspended.
2) Always go with three at the back. You can only get 1 clean sheet max, whilst attacking players can get multiple returns.
3) Never pick a defensive midfielder. Their main duties are tackling and intercepting, not creating and scoring goals.
5) Hold off making transfers until the end of the week. One of your players may get injured, forcing you into taking a hit.
6) It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Think long-term strategies and don’t be short-sighted.
View original post 174 more words