Fantasy Premier League: Gameweek 35 Review Written by @NiallHawthorne There are moments when destiny sometimes comes knocking on your door. It’s not so much a gentle tap, it’s more of a booming wallop of your knocker (steady on…), so loud that you have no choice but to face your destiny with all the bravery you […]
In Partnership With
- ...Not gonna lie folks... I thought @BenDinnery had attacked @benmendy23 with the magic sponge when I first saw thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @LOFT25Gaming: The Making of our Bean Bag Collection: #gaminglife #ukgamers #ukdesigners gameoverstore.co.uk/blogs/articles… 11 hours ago
- RT @MalachiPCush: Keith Gillespie is my guest on tonight’s and the final episode of Back Home. Hope you can join us at 7:30 on UTV! @KeithG… 14 hours ago
- RT @EPLStatman: The Quality and Quantity of shots teams have conceded so far in the Premier League 📊 (Via @twelve_football) https://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- RT @Irishbiltong: #BlackFriday 20% OFF ALL ORDERS from now until Sunday!!!! Don’t say we didn’t tell you!!!!! Click here! 👇 https://t.c… 19 hours ago
FREE MINI-LEAGUE – £100 CASH PRIZE!!
- Follow FantasyYIRMA – Fantasy Football FPL on WordPress.com
- Brexit, Fantasy Football and a Marauding Wolves Full-Back
- Arsenal, Liverpool and Excess Mucus
- Sergio Aguero, Donald Trump and Homer Simpson make the Fantasy Preview.
- Fulham, Liverpool and Arsenal make the Preview
- Goodbye International Break, Hello Premier League: Arsenal, Liverpool & Newcastle make the Preview