Who’s Hot and Who’s Not – FPL Double Gameweek 34 Guest Post from @tongueinloftus Welcome to GW34’s Who’s Hot and Who’s Not article, with your host Tongueinloftuscheek. Nice to see you, to see you…it’s alright, I suppose. Usually I’m the content manager over at fplbet (which is code for “chief spell-checker”, in all honesty) but […]
In Partnership With
- I genuinely don’t get why this particular one divides people so much... just throw a bit of pineapple on a pizza… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 minutes ago
- ..ok folks no #FPL for a bit sooooo... We did Broccoli Rice yesterday Today - an old classic food debate ⚠️Pin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @ColinMurray: ‘The last time snooker players had this much stuck up their nose before the world championship was in the mid-eighties.’… 6 hours ago
- Coming Soon!! NI Mystery Tour Day Trips with Chris £10 per head petrol and 17% chance he knows the way. ✅Free ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- #OldSchoolYIRMA twitter.com/ffcommunity_/s… 6 hours ago
Fantasy Football Hub
- Follow FantasyYIRMA – Fantasy Football FPL on WordPress.com
- The Big Fat Kinda Fantasy Premier League Related Review!! PART 1
- The FINAL FPL 19/20 Preview…Thankfully
- Manchester United, Sheffield United and Bournemouth make the Preview?!
- Everton, Chelsea and Southampton Make The Preview??
- Liverpool, Manchester United and Christian Benteke (Yep) Make the Preview