Written by @CraigHazell – (that’s important!) #FPL GAMEWEEK 28 DEFENDER: Nathaniel Clyne, Liverpool In a gameweek with less matches than Phil Jones on tinder, picking a defender is a pretty difficult choice. I don’t actually think any of the 4 fixtures will have a clean sheet for either side so it makes sense to go […]
In Partnership With
- RT @NIStats: ⚽️ @larnefc have now won their last 5⃣ league games on the bounce scoring 1⃣2⃣ goals and conceding just 2⃣ - in fact they have… 1 hour ago
- RT @asmir1: We take the point and move onto the next game. Honoured to have made my debut for this great club. 🔴⚫️ #sempremilan @acmilan h… 1 hour ago
- RT @NIStats: ⚽️ @larnefc 1-0 win over @thepointfc today saw them set a new club record of 1⃣3⃣ clean sheets in the top flight in a single s… 10 hours ago
- RT @larnefc: https://t.co/e6MmHlrTNM 10 hours ago
- RT @FFPundits: 🎫 🎫 COMPETITION TIME 🎫 🎫 Correctly predict how many #FPL points Olivier Giroud will score in today’s #CHETOT game. 5 winn… 19 hours ago
Fantasy Football Hub
- Follow FantasyYIRMA – Fantasy Football FPL on WordPress.com
- Mane or Salah? Liverpool Fan Picks Both in Fantasy Shocker!!
- Liverpool Win, Chelsea Lose and Arsenal Fail To Draw – Gameweek 26
- Fantasy Football: Liverpool, Everton and Spring Break??
- Fantasy Football – Leicester, Man City and Newcastle make the Preview
- Fantasy Football Double Gameweek 24 Review: Salah > Mane