FPL GW9: Statistical round up- by @shots_on_target
He is spoiling you with individual team statistics for all Premier League clubs.
You can click the team names below for an in-depth statistical round up by
- Visual representation of each player’s appearances in the last 6 weeks and their fantasy form (F.SCORE).
- Key Player Stats: shots, shots in box, shots on target, key passes, assists, minutes and goals
- Key Player Info: FPL price, points scored and % ownership
- Projected Points for the next 6 fixtures(note: Pts x 10)
- Star Player indicators – to 15 F.SCORE and top 15 Value players indicated
- Latest injury news from Physioroom.com
Posted on 30 Oct 2012, in Player Selection and tagged Arsenal, Aston Villa, best fantasy football signings, BPL, Chelsea, Eden Hazard, Everton, fantasy footb, Fantasy Premier League, football, Fulham, Liverpool, man city, Man Utd, manchester city, Manchester United, MUFC, Newcastle, Norwich, Reading, Sunderland, Swansea, tottenham, West Brom, Wigan. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.